Brotherhobby TC 2004 Ultralight Motor
The new TC line of Brotherhobby motors are designed to be a bulletproof lightweight motor dependable in high power situations.
The bell and base are made of aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy with a durable anodized coating in stylish green and gold colors. The shaft is made from heat-treated steel to be extra durable in the event of a crash.
To provide for high-power applications, the stator wires are made of high purity electrolytic silver wire that can reach water-boiling temperatures of 260C. The magnets are rounded and form a uniform air gap to smoothen flight.
- KV: 1700, 1950, 2100, or 3150 KV
- Lipo Voltage: 4-6s
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Silicon Steel
- Bearings: NSK 7x3x3
- Bell: 7075 Aluminum
- Propeller Adapter Shaft Thread: M1.5
- Weight: 14.9g with short wires
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Rotor: N52H Arc Magnets
- Shaft: SUS 420 Steel
- Wire AWG: 24 AWG Wire 10cm Length
- Base Casing: 7075 Aluminum
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: M2 12x12mm