The BDI DJI Digidapter V2 is an analog module adapter for the DJI Goggles V1 & V2. This kit integrates any analog module into the DJI Goggle faceplate. Compatible modules include the TBS Fusion, Foxxer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more.
- You ask, BDI actually listens! The Digidapter now includes an on/standby switch for your analog module.
- Updated wiring kit (also sold separately for V1 users) that is specifically molded and lengthed for the DJI goggles to keep the look clean, reduce snagging, and prevent accidental misplugs.
- 6s LiPo input, up from 4s.
The new cabling design sits flush with the Digidapter V2 and a screwless cable management clip ensures your cables stay in place, with a strain relief loop to ensure your goggles never come unplugged.
- Dimensions: 158 x 74 x 40 mm (6.25 x 3 x 1.6 inches)
- Weight: 34g
- Packaged Weight: 110g
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC In 7.4v-26v (2s-6s)
- 4 pole 3.5mm video/audio out
- 9 pin RF module receiver header
Short delay tactile power button for analog module
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm male to dual 5.5mm x 2.1mm female DC jack splitter
- 4 pole gold plated 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male video cable
- Dual 4 Pole 3.5mm male to 3 Pole 3.5mm female splitter video/audio cable
Screwless strain relief clip and cable management clips
Maximum Input Voltage
26.1 Volts DC
Minimum Input Voltage
7 Volts DC
Nominal Output Voltage
5 Volts DC
Maximum Module Supply Current
Rated Continuous Power
Matte black, Injection moulded, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
What’s in the box
- 1 x DigidapterV2 faceplate
- 1 x Analog video cable
- 1 x Analog video/audio splitter for audio out
- 1 x Dual DC/DC male to single DC female split cable
- 1 x Allen key
- 2 x 12mm cap head bolts
- 1 x Cable strain relief clip
- 2 x Cable clips
Best dji analog adaptor
It fits perfectly, and its just great addition to dji goggles ❤ I was lucky to get the last one available 😄
I wanted to experience DJI digital but I still needed analog for most of my drones and this adapter let me get both worlds on my DJI V2 goggles. This installs very easily (two screws) and looks like it was meant to be there instead of being an obvious modification. The included cables are just the right size to keep the routing clean. The module is pretty much facing forward so you don't really need to worry about angling the directional antennas.
I contacted BDI and NewBee Drone support on this order for some information on a potential issue (which I didn't end up having) and both responded to me personally very quickly.
I was tired of setting up and using 2 separate pairs of goggles every time I fly. This was a good solution, super easy to install, works great. Analog on the dji goggles looks nice. I recommend this product, 5 stars.
Nice adapter for flying analog and fast service found a great place to get fpv gear thanks newbee