- Model: GEPRC Smoke Stopper/Short Saver
- Connector: XT30 & XT60 (input and output)
- Input voltage:1-6S (3 – 30V)
- Trip current:1.0A
- Hold current:0.5A
- Trip time:3ms (Short-Circuit) /10ms (Over-Current)
- Normal: led light on
- There is a short circuit: the light does not shine
Not sure why but the one I purchased did not work. I ended up buying the VIFLY Version 2 one with the on/off switch and it’s been serving me great.
I may have just received a dud, but I did not want to take the chance of getting another one that did not work. The VIFLY has not failed me yet.