ImmersionRC Rapidfire Analog PLUS FPV Goggle Receiver Module
Important: ImmersionRC Rapidfire no long contains the red cover in the package.
The ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module is more than a diversity receiver. By using advanced algorithms it takes the best signal from each antenna and blends them into the clearest FPV picture possible. Compatible with Fat Shark Dominator style goggles with a Receiver Module Bay.
The rapidFIRE technology 'fuses' together the images from two 5.8GHz A/V receiver modules into one beautiful, interference-free image. Tearing and rolling are eliminated. Optimized for use in environments with multipathing interference (indoor racing, bandos, etc. ) but with superb sensitivity for long range use.
- Compatible with all Dominator LCD goggles including v1, v2, v3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO, and Attitude v3/v4.
- Injected and beautifully painted module bay doors for Dominator and Attitude included.
- For Attitude and HDO goggles, the module is plug and play. For others, an included headtracker-bay aux power board, with flat-flex cable is included.
- Future-proof with USB port, allowing future firmware updates.
- Easy menu navigation... no 'single button user interface here', a 5-way joystick is used to scroll around the responsive OLED display, with feedback of critical parameters displayed on the OSD.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer, favorites channels with live single-channel spectrum display for manual tuning, and band scanning.
- When used to time races, the rapidFIRE technology eliminates dropped frames from the FatShark DVR. Finally DVR footage can be compared for photo-finishes.
- Compatible with most analog FPV Goggles with a standard module bay (Skyzone, Orqa, etc)
- 1x ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
Awesome unit, works great! I've been getting great signal on my Orqa goggles. Easy to use and set up. BTW, the Orqas are pretty dang awesome too!
The Rapidfire analog module was bought for use with HDZero goggles. Compatibility with those goggles isn't quite complete where modes 2 and legacy do not work but it's not the fault of the module. The Rapidfire works just as expected in a pair of Skyzone 04X. Hopefully the HDZ developers are able to iron out the remaining issues with this module in those goggles over time.
My Rapidfire module from Newbeedrone came with firmware v1.3.3 already installed. Some users have been having issues with their module since around v1.3.0 and I wish we could update the firmware to an older version but ImmersionRC doesn't make that possible. This and the high price compared to competing analog modules today are the only downsides.
Best analog VRx module out there hands down. Menu system is so intuitive and easy to use. Cannot go wrong with Rapidfire in terms of quality and ease of use.