Check out our complete collection of spare parts for the ImpulseRC Apex.
This is the base version of the Apex frame and is suitable for all common Analog FPV builds.
FOR FULL DETAILS OF THE NEW APEX FRAME, PLEASE SEE THE DEDICATED MINI-SITE.
FOR A FULL BUILD GUIDE AND ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE SEE THE APEX DOCUMENTATION SITE.
Contents of body kit
- (1x) Apex Arm Key CF 5mm
- (1x) Apex Top Plate CF 2mm
- (1x) Apex Main Lower CF 2.5mm
- (1x) Apex Main Upper CF 2mm
- (2x) Apex Cam Side Plate CF 2mm
- (4x) Apex 5" Arm CF 5.5mm
- (1x) Apex Full Screw Pack - High Tensile Carbon Steel - Gunmetal
- (1x) Apex Hook LIPO pad - BLACK
- (1x) Apex LIPO pad - 3mm BLACK
- (1x) Diamond File - Flat (Mini)
- (1x) Diamond File - Round (Mini)
- (1x) Lipo Strap - Medium - ImpulseRC
- (4x) M3 28mm Standoff - Aluminium - Black
- (4x) M3 20mm Standoff - Aluminium - Black
- (2x) M3 10mm Standoff - Aluminium - Black
- (1x) Apex Antenna Clamp - Aluminium - Black
- (1x) Apex Plastics Kit - BLACK
- (1x) Apex Arm Covers - BLACK - (4 Pack)
The best frame out there to me.
My kit is missing the (4x) M3 28mm Standoff and instead came with 8 of the 20mm standoffs. NewBeeDrone customer support has been giving me the runaround on this, telling me to contact ImpulseRC about it and then immediately closing my support tickets. Of course, ImpulseRC is not responding to my emails or support ticket and NewBeeDrone is refusing to allow me a return on the defective kit and also refusing to scavenge the pieces from any of the other Apex kits they have in stock. Poor quality control on ImpulseRC's part and poor customer service on NewBeeDrone's part. This might be a nice flying frame but I wouldn't know because mine is missing parts and nobody seems to care.
Update: ImpulseRC eventually responded and shipped me the missing standoffs. This added weeks of delays to this build. I’m not happy with NewBeeDrone’s lack of customer service forcing me to go through the warranty claim process with ImpulseRC. I expected better support for a missing 50 cents worth of parts on an expensive frame kit.
One of the better flying frames I have. It's quickly becoming my go to quad. I would highly recommend it.
Dudes it was good! Nice safe package, everything was padded and the box was just the right size.
It has been so cool seeing your business grow over the last few years.
I purchased something from Pyro at the exact same time. Your package was delivered 2 days sooner! I don't know how you did it, but thank you for the quick shipment!
My only regret was missing out on the Labor Day sale :D