Introducing the brand new Nectar Injector from NewBeeDrone! The perfect small sized charger for your AcroBee or Tiny Whoop 1-Cell batteries, thats compact enough to take anywhere with you!Why is our charger different?
The Nectar Injector uses separate charging chips for each battery, 8-bit analog-to-digital conversion circuits are integrated inside, which can automatically adjust the charging current according to the current output capability of the input voltage source to make maximum use of the power supply equipment.
Unlike other chargers on the market that only use one chip to charge multiple batteries, this means each battery is being individually monitored to make sure the voltage is adjusted within a safe range insuring they last as long as possible.
Give dead batteries new life!
After batteries sit for long periods of time the voltage will naturally drop down, or sometimes you might run them too long after a flight, and not charge them back in time. Once the cell's voltage is low enough, it will no longer be visible to most chargers to accept a new charge and will show no voltage. With trickle charge mode, it can wake up deep discharged batteries and automatically enter the constant current charge mode after activation. Stop throwing dead batteries away, and start using them again! (Resurrection is dependent on cell health, some batteries may be too far gone)
Because some customers use non-HV, and others like using HV batteries, our charger supports both! Each side of the charger has a switch, which can be switched to the HV mode, which will charge 4.35V LiHV batteries. The other position is non-HV mode, which will charge 4.2V batteries.
- Some USB cables may reduce input voltage to charger that may cause dim light and reduced charging speed, please use included charging cable for maximum and proper charging speed.
- If the supplied input voltage is 4.6v or less, the charger will not function properly.
- Charger must be unplugged and replugged whenever switching from HV to non-HV charging.
- When removing a battery from the charger that fits tight, gently wiggle side to side from the plastic base of the battery, pulling or yanking from the end of the battery can result in battery connector damage and is not covered under warranty.
- 5v Micro USB Input voltage (voltage over 6.5v will damage board)
- 2A charging total output (0.5a per PH2.0 Connector)
- LED charge indicators
- Trickle charge
- Low power sleep mode
If you have issues with the batteries stuck in the charger, please watch the following video to learn how to¬†safely remove the batteries without breaking them:
Recommend this charge it works great and the small size lets you carry it in your bag with taking up little to no space
I highly recommend this for the Mobula 6 or any other tiny whoop or drone with 1S batteries. This + battery bank = flying until something else runs out batteries, most likely your goggles. I've used this on dozens of occasions and I can't find any fault with it.
Awesome charger to use on the go. Top quality as everything else from newbeedrone.
Pretty great little charger with all the features you would ever want for these style of batteries. I laughed when I opened the package because of how small it was (I come from 1/10 RC cars and whatnot). Great little charger!
Also you can fit a few 250mah batteries in the little case it came in too!
Fits 4 batteries, charges simultaneously pretty quickly too -- it's soo tiny!!