The Runcam Split HD is a high-resolution FPV camera and action camera hybrid for the DJI FPV System. This product only comes with the Split Camera and DVR Module. To purchase a Split HD with a video transmitter, click here.
One reason the DJI Air Unit is great is that it can record HD footage from the DJI FPV Camera with an onboard SD card. However, the DJI FPV Camera can only output a 720P image and looks grainy when viewed on larger screens.
The Runcam Split HD shoots 2.7K 60fps video and records to an SD card while also doubling as a FPV camera for the Air Unit or Caddx Vista.
Video Recording Examples
- FOV: 154°
- Horizontal Perspective: 124°
- GYROFLOW compatible
- Video Resolution: 2.7K 60fps (4:3 and 16:9) | 1440P 60fps (4:3) | 1080P 60fps (4:3)
- FPV Resolutions: 720P 60fps
- Image Sensor: Sony (5MP)
- Micro SD Card Support: Up to 128GB. Samsung's U3 card is recommended. Format card as FAT32
- Mounting Hole Distance: 20x20mm and 25.5x 25.5mm
- PCB Size: 29x30mm
- Lens Module Size: 19x19mm
- Lens Specification: M12x0.5
- Power Input: 5V DC
- Working Current: 450mA at 5V (Max)
- Weight: 19.9g
- 1x Runcam Split HD Camera
- 1x Runcam Split HD Camera DVR Board
- 1x Hardware Mounting Set
- 1x Bracket
- 1x ND16 Filter
the latency is way horrible when in the 3.7k 60fps mode, unflyable except for just slow cine flights. Oh the picture looks great, but the latency makes it no fun to fly. In the 1080p 60fps mode the latency not any worse than a caddx system