StingerVision FX798SC - Micro FPV Camera with 5.8G 25mW 40CH Video Transmitter with Exclusive Dipole Whip Antenna
StingerVision - Whip Right Past the Nae Naes
NewBeeDrone special edition FX798SC StingerCam with Video Transmitter, featuring an exclusive FPV antenna made to withstand crashes and bashes into furniture, walls, sofas, the dogs, chickens, cats.
NewBeeDrone partnered with FXT to solve one of the Inductix's main problems, the fragile antenna on the camera. The dipole whip antenna on our FPV camera was designed to be tough while still giving great range and signal.
This is camera works on a 2.5v - 5v range which means it can run off the Inductrix's 3.7V single cell battery.
Featuring all 40 channels with Raceband that can be selected via the built-in push button.
Check out Mr. Steele talking about it on his latest vlog!
The how-to guide for building the Inductrix can be found here
Here is a great vid that compares the picture quality of this whip antenna vs a regular clove leaf antenna
And a big thanks! to one of our customers Les Elkins for this video showing this cameras excellent range and low light abilities. We are working with our partners to bring you an IR Sensitive version of this camera for night flying when there is usually less wind outside.
- Output power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5–5V
- Current Consumption: 230mA
- AV Output: VGA 640x480 PAL/1VP-P
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120° viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20mm X 25mm diameter
- Antenna: Dipole Whip
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
- Bands: see below channel table.
- Push button operation, long press for band, short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators, 5 LED for band, 8 LED for channel
- Size: 17x20mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- 1 x FX 798 SC 5.8G 25mW Transmitter With 600TVL Camera and Antenna
- 1 x User Manual