The Tango 2 transparent shell, leave it as it is or paint it and let your creativity flow.
*Antenna sold seperately.
Check out the rest of our Tango 2 Accessories!
For customizing purpose (paint job, hydrio-dip, etc), we left the led diffuser, speakers and buttons uninstalled.
BUTTONS AND DEFUSER
- Put it in place through the plastic pins.
- With your soldering iron, melt the pins down to hold the buttons down.¬†
- The speak unit on your exsisting case is held on with glue
- Carefully cut into the glue along the wall of the speaker unit with an exacto knife
- Pull out the speaker and rub off the leftover glue
- You can install the speaker to the new case with [SILICONE ADHESIVE]
OPENING THE HOUSING OF THE TANGO2
- 1 x Top Shell
- 1 x Bottom Shell
- 2 x Momentary switch Buttons
- 1 x [Exit Menu Page] Buttons
- 1 x LED Diffuser
- 2 x Case Tags
You can keep it transparent, add some leds inside the body, or paint from the inside, many options for customization your tango. Really enjoy it!