The ultimate stick end for any pilot. Pincher, thumber or hybrid-pinchers will appreciate several firsts for stick ends:
- Wide upper section for thumbers with sharp crowns for maximum grip
- Non-symmetrical finger grooves for hybrid pinchers with fingers of various size
- Height-adjustable dual pieces that counter-lock
- Compatible with all RadioMaster and X10 with M4 threads
- Priceless opportunity for dad-jokes included!
- Material: CNC Aluminum
- Heigh (Total): 20mm
- Width (Top): 9.75mm
- Thread: M4
- 2 x TBS Crown Jewels M4
they have a nice grippy slightly rounded top for thumbers, which I have always been, but they are also scalloped with 2 different radius for hybrid pinchers which I have wanted to use but never felt comfortable with until now. I think I am switching thanks to these sticks. fits my AG01 perfectly.
these are stikyyyy
Much better than stock. Better grip and comfort.
This is my favourite stickend. Perfect for my thumbs and has a curved shape on the sides so it's good to pinchers too.
They come in M3 - Tango or Mambo and M4 for Taranis, Radiomaster I think. I have them on all my radios from Taranis to Tango and Mambo. Not too pokey like most but grippy and the curve in the side feels really nice if you pinch or occasionally hybrid like me.