Precision GPS / Glonass module for betaflight or pixhawk.
- Chipset - ublox UBX-M8030
- Flash memory for saving configuration.
- Frequency - L1, 1575.42MHz ; L2,1561.10MHZ；L3,1602.00MHZ
- Baud Rate - 4800bps-921600bps (Default - 9600bps)
- Channel - 72ch
- Sensitivity - (Tracking: -164dBm) | (Capture: -159dBm) | (Cold Start - 147dBm)
- Cold start - Average 26 seconds
- Warm start - Average 24 seconds
- Hot start - Average 1 second
- Accuracy - (HorizontalPosition:Autonomous<2m average) | (SBAS < 2.0m average) | (Timepulse signal: RMS 30 ns)
- Maximum height - 50000m
- Maximum speed - 500 m/s
- Maximum acceleration - ≦ 4G
- Refresh Rate - 1-10 Hz
- Size - 20 x 22 x 6 mm
- Weight - 5.2g
- Input Voltage - 3.3V-5V
I PUT THEM ON A 4 INCH AND IT WORKS AMAZING WITH 6SBATTERIES
It could be just my luck, but it seems like they either work or then don't. I have used a few of them and various builds and sometimes they just do not work. Meaning, I would finish a new build, and when I test the GPS, I would not get any signal for a LONG time. Then I would switch the GPS out for another one (on the same quad) and it would work perfectly. I kind of gave up on these budget GPS and went with some more expensive Matek M8Q-5883.
works great and gets RX and gets fast GPS
Only reason this is 3 stars is that maybe every 1/10 flights the home position moves around like crazy with more than 7 sats. Also this GPS takes a minute or two to get a descent fix every arm
I've tried many GPS modules that cost considerably more and this is the best value module for the performance it provides. Consistently I'm getting 18 Stats and a fast lock. This GPS is now the only GPS I purchase for quads.