Precision GPS / Glonass module for betaflight or pixhawk.
- Chipset - ublox UBX-M8030
- Flash memory for saving configuration.
- Frequency - L1, 1575.42MHz ; L2,1561.10MHZ；L3,1602.00MHZ
- Baud Rate - 4800bps-921600bps (Default - 9600bps)
- Channel - 72ch
- Sensitivity - (Tracking: -164dBm) | (Capture: -159dBm) | (Cold Start - 147dBm)
- Cold start - Average 26 seconds
- Warm start - Average 24 seconds
- Hot start - Average 1 second
- Accuracy - (HorizontalPosition:Autonomous<2m average) | (SBAS < 2.0m average) | (Timepulse signal: RMS 30 ns)
- Maximum height - 50000m
- Maximum speed - 500 m/s
- Maximum acceleration - ≦ 4G
- Refresh Rate - 1-10 Hz
- Size - 20 x 22 x 6 mm
- Weight - 5.2g
- Input Voltage - 3.3V-5V
Very easy to install and configure in BetaFlight. It’s also small and light enough that I’ve installed them on my 3” quads as well.
this gps looks so good, I can't wait to try it on my models. Its quite light indeed.
Locks quickly and gets 20-30 satellites. And only weighs 5g!
Works great! My toothpick didn’t like it but it was a fun experiment