TBS Tango 2 - FPV RC Radio Drone Controller
Redefining the remote control
Team BlackSheep has been at the forefront of perfecting the interface between FPV drone and mind. The TBS Tango 2 changes how radio remote controls will be from here on out! Despite being the smallest remote control available, it comes with full size HAll gimbals, full-featured FreedomTX (temporary OpenTX fork), the lowest end-to-end latency of any remote and transmission system, unbreakable 3 & 2-position switches, open source operating system, built-in battery, USB-C charging, and so much more! It's not just a retouched game controller, it was designed from the ground up for R/C! The form factor and features make it the ideal take-anywhere, fly-anytime remote control.
Check out our Tango 2 Accessories!
The first radio with TBS Crossfire built in. This significantly lowers your cost, increases reliability and minimizes set up time. And the cherry on top are the LUA scripts being part of the familiar user interface. The antenna swivels out of the way, or doubles as a kick-stand when resting. TBS Cloud ready to go from the start. It all just makes sense.
- Full size HAll sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Foldable gimbal sticks (Pro only)
- Ergonomic and compact design with comfy rubber grips
- Robust, streamlined switches
- 2x 2-position switches
- 2x 3-position switches
- 2x momentary buttons
- TBS Crossfire built-in
- CRSFShot for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 30km / 20mi from the palm of your hand
- Swivel-antenna that doubles as a kick-stand
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Built-in 5000mAh 1S LiPo with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*96) black & white OLED screen w/ backlight
- Digital rocker dial trim
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
TBS Tango 2 includes
- 1 x Tango 2 remote
- 1 x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
After a brief set back due to my T2 being preset for EU/Asia (big up to Joshua Bardwell’s YouTube alert on region/freq settings), I’m pleased to report this thing works very well. Til now I’ve been focused on sharpening my acro and proxy chops so range hasn’t been an issue, but I’m finding the adrenaline is just as intense when you send your bird way out as when you pull off a tricky line and of course it’s just better to have a worry free control link. I know ELRS is a cheaper viable LR option too but after dealing with Frsky for so long I’m loving the simplicity of crossfire. The form factos’s working fine for me, the gimbals are great and I like the new switch design too. I’ve ordered two XF nano rx’s so far to gradually convert everything over to the T2, my new daily driver.
so good and simple to use
Excellent package quality and freebie treats!
I was not happy with the control that I purchased and decided to return until I saw there is a 30% restocking fee and pay for shipping. This is just crazy and I had to sale the item on ebay.