The next revolution in circular polarization technology, the Triumph Pro gives professional performance in a compact, durable package. Don’t let the small size fool you, the Triumph Pro doesn’t compromise on performance. Designed by IBCrazy and manufactured by TBS, the multi-phase elements use patent pending technology to create a precise circular pattern that is not distorted by proximity to your aircraft or other objects.
The microstrip antenna design together with a rigid and ultrasonic-welded enclosure allow mounting in exposed places, where signal propagates better. The antenna comes in 4 connector flavors: u.FL, MMCX, MMCX 90º and SMA.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Incredibly small and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Polarization: RHCP
- Gain: 1.6dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.99
- Weight: 6.6g
- Height: 130mm
- Connector: SMA
- 1x TBS Triumph Pro (RHCP SMA) - Long Range
It is long enough that it does not get blcok by my duo patch antenna. It is significantly slimmer and lighter than other lollipops.
One of the best antennas I've tried so far
Works great with great range.