The StingerPod! - Micro FPV Camera with 5.8G 25mW 40CH Video Transmitter with Exclusive Mount and Dipole Whip Antenna
The StingerPod! - our StingerVision camera upgraded with a new monopod plastic mold injected camera housing for your TinyWhoop!
Built in 20-degree camera tilt!
Another NewBeeDrone first! No more need for 3D printed plastic mounts that break and crack! This injected molded housing is much stronger, extending the life and durability of your TW style FPV quad!
With a built in 20-degree camera tilt this is perfect for racing setups!
Featuring an exclusive FPV antenna made to withstand crashes and bashes into furniture, walls, sofas, the dogs, chickens, cats.
This is camera works on a 2.5v - 5v range which means it can run off the Inductrix's 3.7V single cell battery.
Featuring all 40 channels with Raceband that can be selected via the built-in push button.
Check out Mr. Steele talking about our products in his latest vlog
Here is a great vid that compares the picture quality of this whip antenna vs a regular clove leaf antenna
And a big thanks! to one of our customers Les Elkins for this video showing this cameras excellent range and low light abilities. We are working with our partners to bring you an IR Sensitive version of this camera for night flying when there is usually less wind outside.
- Output power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5–5V
- Current Consumption: 230mA
- AV Output: VGA 640x480 PAL/1VP-P
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120° viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20mm X 25mm diameter
- Antenna: Dipole Whip
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5658-5917MHz
- Bands: see below channel table.
- Push button operation, long press for band, short press for channel
- 2 row LED indicators, 5 LED for band, 8 LED for channel
- Size: 17x20mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- 1 x 5.8G 25mW Transmitter With 600TVL Camera, Camera case, and Antenna
- 1 x User Manual