Advanced ViSense Technology
- With ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder 2 can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb.
Much Louder than Standard Buzzer
- To easily find the lost drone in long distance, the VIFLY Finder 2 buzzer is designed to install a very loud beeper that the DB is over 100.
Two Options to Disarm the Buzzer
- Option 1, Disarm with button: Disconnect main battery, hold disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release.
Option 2, Disarm with main battery: Disconnect main battery, then connect main battery for 3-6 seconds and disconnect it again.
It will beep 3 times when disarmed successfully.
Compatible with Both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane
- VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers to support FPV quad, and receivers for RC airplane. No extra setting required, it will automatically recognize the device to connect.
- Wiring Diagram
- Simply connects the VIFLY Finder 2 to your flight controller(racing drone) or receiver(RC airplane) via 3 wires, and it‚Äôs ready to enjoy your flight.
- Size(L x W x H):
- Working Time:
- Charge Time:
- Input Voltage:
- 24x13x16 mm
- 5 grams
- Up to 105 dB
- Up to 30 hours
- 1.5 hours
- 80mAh LiPo
- 4.5 - 8.5 V
Advice to setup this beeper on NewBeeDrone Infinity Flight controllers:
Power the beeper by the 5V and ground pads on the FC.
Connect the yellow signal wire to the BZ- pad, leave the BZ+ pad unused.
Within the CLI give this command and then also save:
beeper_frequency = 1500
While flying it lets me know if the battery is low... great beeper.... but it is loud which is good if I ever lose it.
I consider these as essential to every quad I fly. They work great as a standard super loud beeper but if your battery ejects in a crash or you get stuck somewhere and you can't find it for hours (up to more than a day) the unit still works and will help you find your lost quad. A little big (about the size of a 1000uf cap) so plan your build accordingly.
have a bunch of these in different flavors and models/mfrs. prefer this one for most builds over the micro USB version (ViFly Buzzer), since you can easily wire to the FC. the micro-usb version has its place tho as a quick tape on finder for mine or a friends quad.
A must have when setting a long range rig.
Nice to have