FPV flying has evolved, and the gear that we use needs to evolve with us. Our needs are different: We are carrying larger cameras, we demand smoother flight characteristics so we can capture creamy smooth video, and we need motors that can execute maneuvers in a controlled, super silky way.
Can motors make you a better pilot? Well...no. But these motors can help you get the most from your skills.
Camera Butter Halo motors are purpose-designed to have a torque curve, resolution and feel for butter-smooth FPV flying on a 5 or 6 -inch FPV drone. These motors are fantastic for both freestyle and cinematic flying.
These are unlike other motors that you're tried: A larger stator design and custom geometry increases low to mid throttle torque and response without sacrificing top end punch. This helps by giving you:
- More throttle resolution where you need it most to smooth out your cinematic flying
- More power and control in the low to medium throttle for pulling out of dives smoothly for freestyle, without giving up top end punch
- More thrust for carrying larger GoPros or larger batteries (6s anyone?) confidently and efficiently
Available in 4s (2450kv) and 6s (1800kv) versions:
- Titanium, hollow shaft for increased strength and reduced weight
- Modern uni-bell design
- 7075 Aircraft aluminum
- 9mm bearings
- ~29g weight w/o wires
- Solid core windings
- 150mm 20AWG motor wire
- Precision CNC bell for improved strength and balance
- Strong, curved N52 magnets
- 16x16 mounting pattern
- Stator size: 2406