The RunCam Split 3 Lite Whoop Camera gives you 1080p/60fps HD recording while also utilizing a sharp WDR FPV camera. Designed for whoops, the Split 3 Lite Camera has a 14x14mm format and the recording board has 25.5x25.5mm whoop mounting holes.
The Split 3 features new updates to the TV-OUT clarity, by reducing the amount of interference and ripple in the video feed. It also has a stronger flexible ribbon cable that aims to reduce the chance of being damaged.
The modular camera system supports replacement lens' that can be manually focused.
- Made to fit Whoops/toothpicks
- 1080P/60fps HD recording & WDR FPV camera
- Super WDR FPV image with low latency (40ms)
- Power-off protection for video files
- Simultaneous HD recording and FPV output
- Reduced TV-OUT interference
- Strengthened ribbon cable
- Replaceable lens
- Wide voltage range (5-20v)
- Model: RunCam Split 3 Lite Whoop
- Field of View(FOV): Recording FOV 165°(FPV FOV: 165 ° @16:9, 130 ° @4:3)
- Video Resolution: 1080@60fps/1080@50fps/1080@30fps/720@60fps
- Video File Format: MOV
- Image Resolution: 2 MP
- TV Mode: NTSC (720*480)/PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Interface: JST 1.25mm / UART
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: 64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II/UHS-III)
- Hole Distance of Installation: 20*20mm
- PCB Size: 29*29mm
- Lens Module Size: 14*14mm
- Lens Size: M8
- Power Input: DC 5-20V (Non-direct power supply from the battery. Powered directly with the battery will generate surges and burn the camera.)
- Working Current: 650mA @5V / 270mA @12V
- Weight: 7.8g
Put this on my moblite7 and I’m loving it. It only adds about 7gs to the build
love this for my mobula7
while not bad on the 65mm whoops, you can get way better and less jello video if you mod your 65mm to a 75mm frame and props and use a split 3 or loris camera.
Best solution for a 65mm whoop and get HD footage! Plug and play! Love it!