Axisflying AE2207 economic series freestyle motorPremium performance. That’s been the focus of AxisFlying since we started a year ago. The AF series, and now the BB series. We pushed the envelope of the tried-and-true FPV formula. Now we’ll be doing it again…
Introducing AE series, by AxisFlying. Great performance, high quality, and the high standards that we hold all of our products to. The AE series is the perfect compromise of price and performance.
Now, we’re fully aware of the stigma surrounding ‘budget’ motors. Can’t compromise on price without compromising on performance, right? Wrong. Our engineers took the same principles we take to all our motor designs, and pulled back as much cost as possible – all while keeping the quality and performance. We truly believe that this is the alternative to the high-end motors… whilst being under $16.
- 1850 KV is efficiency edition for 6S (about 32A）
- 1960 KV is powerful edition for 6s (about 38A)
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor stator size: 2207
- Motor cables: AWG 20#, 150MM
- Motor dimensions (Dia *Len): 27.2*33.3MM
- Motor weight (excluding 150MM cables) : 32.1g
- The motor is very powerful that can get over 1.6KG and most current is about 38A
Surprisingly great motor! The 1960kv version is a total ripper! Not to mention these are multiple grams lighter than other motors if the same size and kv. No complaints!
So far so good. They've held up to plenty are hits on concrete and haven't had any issues yet.