Jumper T-Lite V2 ELRS Radio Transmitter
Model: T-Lite V2 Remote Controller
Version: Built-in ELRS/ JP4IN1 (Optional)
Battery: 1x18650 (Battery not included)
SD Card Support: External SD card slot
RF Output Power: 25mW/50mW/100mW/150mW
Packet Refresh Rate: 25Hz/50Hz/100Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz
RF Output Power: 0dBm - 22dBm
Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
Link Range: >5KM
* Built-in ELRS Version/ Optional JP4IN1 Version.
* OpenTX/EdgeTX native support.
* Upgrade Power supply.
* Screen: 1.3" 128*64.
* High quality full-size adjustable hall sensor gimbals.
* Internal Multi-protocol module.
* Full power external ELRS/TBS module support.
* USB-C internal charging.
* Single 18650 battery power supply - easily swappable. (Note: Button top 18650 won't fit T-Lite V2)
* Voice and Vibration function.
* Support Full Power Jumper AION ExpressLRS External Module.
T-LITE V2 JP4IN1
1.3 " LCD screen
CC2500-Frsky, Futaba SFHSS, Hitec, Radiolink, Esky etc
CYRF6936-DSM / DSMX,Walkera Devo,Wfly etc
T-LITE V2 ELRS
1.3 " LCD screen
T-Lite V2 Upgraded:
* Built-in ELRS Version.
* JP4IN1 Version Optional.
* Upgraded Power Supply.
* Upgraded gimbal, smoother and feel better.
* Support full power Jumper AION ExpressLRS External module.
1 x T-Lite V2 Remote Controller (ELRS OR JP4IN1 Version)
Perfect radio for traveling: lightweight and reliable. I wasn't expecting much since my daily driver is the TX16s, but it exceeded my expectations. I simply updated the stick ends, and I can't complain considering the price.
Pretty nice controller. Construction isn't bad considering the price. Gimbals have a decent feel to them. Springs might be a little strong. Two issues. Occasionally it has trouble powering on. I have to power into the bootloader and then exit. 2nd it doesn't support sbus trainer through the micro bay. Maybe I should not have expected it too, it worked with my Taranis. I wonder if maybe the Frsky model does and it has something to with csrf vs sbus? No big deal anyways, lots of work arounds possible.
Range is no issue with this little guy
The battery experience is so much better than radio master Zorro. The on hand weight is comfortable lighter than DJI remote 2 and Zorro. Free your neck.