This is a replacement Flight controller for Hummingbird F4 V2 ELRS BNF it will be compatible with the Hummingbird Mark3 VtxCamera.
- STM-F411 MCU for the main controller (Preloaded with Betaflight)
- Support 1S battery ONLY
- Current sensor onboard
- ESC-12A Per Motor Channel BB21 MCU
- BlHeliS Support DShot(150 300 600) Multishot
- Gyro- BMI270
- Onboard Sideway RGB LED controlled by Betaflight
- Support BeeSign signal compatible with NBD VTX-Camera System
- Onboard Diversity SPI SX1280 Receiver(EXPRESSLRS )
- MotorPlug JST1.0
- NBD OSD(Betaflight OSD Compatible)
- 5V 2A Power support for external VTX Camera Or Receiver.
- Weight: 4.27g include power cable and PH2.0 Plug, 3.45g without motor plugs/pigtails
BeeSign is a protocol created by the NewBeeDrone engineering team. It is used to communicate between the flight controller and the onboard VTX OSD (NewBeeDrone Mark1,2,3 Series Video Transmitter)
Receiver Antenna: NewBeeDrone 2.4G Replacement Receiver Antennas
Awesome FC for building small 1S whoops. Built in ELRS makes it easy - just hook up your VTX and camera and go for it. :)
This is a nice lightweight FC. Got this one to replace the original which died because of an egg-cident (landed in a bowl of eggs my son was scrambling) and the board, and eggs, got fried. The original board was SUPER smooth so I wanted to go with the original FC to get that same feel. This is a really clean and smooth looking board. Very well designed for indoor technical flying. Probably well suited for flying in the trees too.