The JHEMCU GHF420AIO 20A FC is a new ultra-light 7.9g brushless AIO flight controller! This FC has a strong performance and supports PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150, and Dshot300, Dshot600, as well as 6 UARTS.
- Brand Name: JHEMCU
- Model: GHF420AIO-20A
- Item Name: F4 OSD Flight Controller Built-in 20A 4in1 ESC
- Size: 30×37.5mm
- Mounting Hole: 20x20mm
- Weight: 7.9g
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6
- MPU: MPU6000 ( SPI)
- Firmware: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF4.HEX
- Built-in Betaflight OSD ( AT7456E)
- BEC Output(two): 9V/2A, 5V2.5A
- USART: UART1, UART2, UART3, UART6
- Receiver;SBUS,IBUS,DSM2,DSMX,PPM,TBS (UART6)
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Support WS2812 LED
- Buzzer:5V BZ-
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- ESC Current: 20A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S G-H-30.HEX
- Support PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150, and Dshot300, Dshot600
- 1 x F4 FC AIO 20A ESC Board
- 2 x Power Cable 18AWG
- 1 x Plug Connector XT30
- 4 x Anti-vibration Ball
- 1 x Electrolytic capacitor 470UF/35V
I'm running this in my 5" (YES A 5 INCH) superlight Diatone GTR569 Air running T-motor 2203.5 1500kv 6s & I'm getting between 15 & 18 minutes flight time using a 850mAh & 1050mAh 6s lipo's. CHNL, Auline, R-Line lipo's all used on multiple flights & its been crashed a few times no issues. I'll add a link to flight footage & pics of the build if "Newbeedrone" say that I can?
Surprisingly full featured aio board everything you need for a 2.5 to 3" build would even be good for 4 if you watch the amps for a 250g build. Has enough full uarts for all your needs.
I got quite a few packs around 40. I haven't had any issues. I'm running 1606 4500 KV motors pretty big considering it's basically a whoop AIO. Crashed hard enough to break a couple arms no damage I did run a bigger cap than came with the AIO.