In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a true 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: barely noticeable. Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, range for days.
Check out our TBS Tracer Receivers and Antennas.
INTRODUCING TBS TRACER - 2.4GHZ "CROSSFIRE" RADIO SYSTEM
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link
- Brand new 2.4GHz technology not found in any other radio link
- 3ms end to end latency
- Crossfire engine for ultimate compatibility and functionality
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars and boats
THE FASTEST RADIO LINK
In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a two-way 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: basically zero (okay, 3ms!). Range: for days. Nothing comes close! We took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down & sped it up.
NOT JUST FOR RACE AND "FREERANGE" PILOTS
A single operation mode satisfies all requirements. A spine-tingling 250Hz refresh rate. Plenty of penetration and range to outperform even the most serious video link. Full telemetry capability is standard, without any range degradation! Thanks to Crossfire pedigree, drone pilots, traditional R/C pilots and everyone in between can instantly tap into the familiar lineup of compatible software, devices, remotes and mounting boards.
EASE OF USE
OTA firmware updates, auto-bind, multi-bind, LUA device configuration such as flight controller PIDs, etc. and cloud connectivity: No problem! These are all features that TBS first brought into the R/C space with TBS Crossfire! All receivers arrive in binding mode and it remembers your bind across all of your radios, so the bind button is technically not needed ever.
UNDER THE HOOD
TBS Tracer runs on the Crossfire engine. Over 6 years of active development and by far the most popular R/C system for FPV enthusiasts! You instantly tap into the same reliability, features and compatibility that drone pilots see as synonymous to peace of mind. So what's the difference? Higher update rate, lower latency, smaller antennas due to higher frequency. Crossfire users will feel right at home!
THE TBS GUARANTEE
In our over 10 years of our existence, software updates have always been free, continuous and plenty. Hardware is built for longevity and comes packed with a great range of features that are yet to be unlocked. Support has always been laser-focused on customer satisfaction. For pilots, by pilots.
It is the reason why TBS products have the largest following, and why investment into TBS Tracer will continue to pay dividends in future - just like TBS Crossfire continues to do for all hobbyists. As a thank you from us for your support, visit our website and enter the serial number of your Crossfire as Coupon Code for 25% OFF on all TBS Tracer TX & RX products!
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your drone & aircraft
- Low latency, 250Hz update rate (5x faster than typical - world's fastest) for mind-blowing accuracy
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- OTA firwmare updates, auto-bind, multi-bind support
- TBS Cloud connectivity with telemetry output for smartphone apps
- Fully configurable by OpenTX and TBS TANGO remote using CRSF protocol
- "Unlimited" amout of people can fly at the same time
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- 8 or 12ch output via CRSF, SBUS, inverted SBUS or PPM
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- TBS Tracer Manual
- TBS Agent X (for software updates)
- Latest OpenTX LUA Scripts for Crossfire
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- OpenTX Nightly Firmware
TBS TRACER MICRO TX LITE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: JR module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, RadioMaster TX16S, Taranis X9D. OpenTX V2.1+
* output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
TBS TRACER NANO RX SPECIFICATIONS:
- Antnna ports: 2x u.FL / IPEX (diversity)
- Package contents: 1x TBS Tracer Nano RX, 2x Immortal-T, silicone cables
- Protocols: 2x CRSF, SBUS, PPM, 6x PWM, SmartAudio 2.0 / 2.1 (VTx Control)
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
More range than I need! I freestyle and I will love video before control, I like it and same features as the regular crossfire
Purchased it for my got to Racing Drones.
The controls of the Tracer RX definitely feel faster and smoother than the Crossfire RX Nano.
Having said that, they each have their benefits/purposes and I have no issues keeping both and enjoy what they both offer.
Control feels smoother and more locked in with this TX, I didn't really notice a difference with crossfire but I feel like I can with Tracer.
First time TBS owner and man oh man, why did I wait so long to switch over?! Easy as pie to setup and lightning quick controls when flying. Super “snappy” feeling if that makes sense. Awesome combo. Also, if you have an older QX7 like I do, it does in fact come with the power mod chip to run 400k baud rate.
I was using a QX7 with a R-XSR and fail safe every where. I went to a TX16s with Tracer and feel like I can race and keep up with the others now. Not even close to fail safe. My batteries are not lasting in the drone because I feel like i can trust the quad and fly a lot faster and use the battery. I can’t believe i can fly this fast and accurate. Doing a lot of things I would never of tried before. The installation was a dream and it updated its self with out crazy wiring with a random lua script.