In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a true 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: barely noticeable. Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, range for days.
TBS TRACER MICRO TX FEATURES:
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link.
- Next generation 2.4GHz technology meets robust Crossfire radio engine
- 3ms end to end latency
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars and boats
TBS TRACER MICRO TX SPECIFICATIONS:
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: JR module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 1, RadioMaster TX16S, Taranis X9D). OpenTX V2.1+
* output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
Control feels smoother and more locked in with this TX, I didn't really notice a difference with crossfire but I feel like I can with Tracer.
First time TBS owner and man oh man, why did I wait so long to switch over?! Easy as pie to setup and lightning quick controls when flying. Super “snappy” feeling if that makes sense. Awesome combo. Also, if you have an older QX7 like I do, it does in fact come with the power mod chip to run 400k baud rate.
I was using a QX7 with a R-XSR and fail safe every where. I went to a TX16s with Tracer and feel like I can race and keep up with the others now. Not even close to fail safe. My batteries are not lasting in the drone because I feel like i can trust the quad and fly a lot faster and use the battery. I can’t believe i can fly this fast and accurate. Doing a lot of things I would never of tried before. The installation was a dream and it updated its self with out crazy wiring with a random lua script.
Shipping fast product was easy to install
Refer to JB installation and explanation on YouTube and you’re set