The ultimate stick end for any pilot. Pincher, thumber or hybrid-pinchers will appreciate several firsts for stick ends:
- Wide upper section for thumbers with sharp crowns for maximum grip
- Non-symmetrical finger grooves for hybrid pinchers with fingers of various size
- Height-adjustable dual pieces that counter-lock
- Compatible with all RadioMaster and X10 with M4 threads
- Priceless opportunity for dad-jokes included!
- Material: CNC Aluminum
- Heigh (Total): 20mm
- Width (Top): 9.75mm
- Thread: M4
- 2 x TBS Crown Jewels
I grew up on Xbox and Traditional RC radios and so I primarily "thumb" the sticks but I like to keep my fingers on the front to support it. These have a little scallop on either side, one small one large, that lets you rest your index finger into it to stabilize the stick while you use your thumb to move it.
knows! Addition to my Radiomaster TX16s. Direct fit, adjustable height with the included locking collars. Works well for pinch or modified pinch grip in my opinion. Solid connection with the well knurled tops
I love the shape and feel of these stick ends. They're great for pinching.
I only use my thumbs and these work perfectly. Very grippy without feeling to sharp. Perfect with RadioMaster TX16s