The BeeBrain BLV3 BNF!
As seen on DRL (Drone Racing League)
Which pilot will win tonight in Minnesota?— Drone Racing League (@DroneRaceLeague) October 13, 2021
Watch the 12 best drone racing pilots in the world #PushAllLimits at 8pm EST
Download the DRL SIM on Steam, Epic Games, PlayStation, & Xbox and fly like the pros: https://t.co/pSjS9xZsBr@Algorand @Allianz #drl https://t.co/cSvpyHuaaR
What's new? Included in the AcroBee65 BLV3 are the improved BeeBrain BLV3 Flight controller and Gold Unibell 0802 18000KV Motors.
The latest iteration of the BeeBrain BL Flight Controller contains massive improvements to the performance of the built in FrSky Receiver and built in video transmitter.
In addition, the ESC MOSFETs were upgraded to support the power demands of micro toothpick drones.
The solder pads on each ESC were enlarged to enable custom builds! With plenty of surface area and spacing, you can now solder on any motor of your choosing.
Receiver Improvements - 50% More Range
- Optimized SPI Receiver hardware to improve efficiency within the receiver.
- Removable antennas.
- Additional low noise amplifier to increase range.
- Optional wiring harness is available to install an external receiver (Crossfire, Ghost, etc)
Video Transmitter Improvements - 120mW
- New heatsink and layout to increase heat dispersion and efficiency.
- Transmitting power increased to 120mW from 25mW (V2)
Optional External Receiver
- NewBeeDrone Balloon Gates for Indoor Racing Tracks
- NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh Batteries
- Spare Frames
- Spare Propellers (1.0mm)
Video and other Media
Recommended battery: NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300mAh
- Flight Controller: NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless V3 AIO
- Motors: NewBeeDrone 0802 18000kv Brushless Motors - Gold Edition (Unibell Version)
- Propellers: NewBeeDrone Azi (Tri Blade) Micro Props - 31mm,1.0mm Shaft
- Receiver: Integrated True Diversity SPI Receiver with LNA+PA, FrSky compatible (optional external receiver compatible)
- Receiver Antenna: MHF3 2.4GHz Antenna
- VTX: Onboard, up to 120mW
- VTX Antenna
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone BeeEye FPV Camera
- Weight without Battery: 23 grams
BeeBrain BLV3 Flight Controller Specifications
- STM32F411 MCU
- ESC Firmware: Ships with JESC 48 KHz. BLHeli_s capable.
- ESC Specifications: 4 channel 12A ESC
- Weight: 6 grams (including antennas and battery connector)
- Size: Outer dimensions 29 x 29 x 7.6 mm
- Holes: 25.5 x 25.5 mm
- Battery input: 1 – 2 S
- UART2 TX and RX free for external receiver (un-inverted SBus signal only)
Note: The default power mode is low (5mW). Set the power level to medium (50mW) before flying.
- 1x AcroBee65 BLV3 BNF
the blv3 is a grate board i put tbs crossfire on mine and i love it
An absolute blast to fly, light and agile, its small size leaves plenty of room for error when flying indoors. It’s perfect for learning to fly fpv as well. It barely weighs anything, don’t be afraid to crash it! Durable frame, crashed mine about 40 times before I cracked a prop guard. Would recommend putting in the Flow 0802 19k or the 25k motors, mine came with two of the unibells wound so tight they wouldn’t even spin by hand.
I was REALLY happy with this little whoop when I first bought it. About two weeks passed and I saw a Joshua Bardwell video. I had been told that props out on whoops is what you want to do and it surprised me that this whoop came with the props going in. So I decided to flash the esc's with Bluejay. BIG MISTAKE! First off, it got MUCH louder. Even worse than that, my flight times on a Nitro Nectar 300 went from an enjoyable 3:30 to an always wanting more (like my wife) 1:50 - 2:00 at best. UGH!!! So AFTER doing the esc flash I looked into JESC and saw that it was open source (which I LOVE) and that it made the craft WAY quieter (which isn't just a bogus claim) and that it makes the craft stable in flight (which was also apparent but less so than the other two attributes. Anyway, this is a GREAT whoop for novices AND for more advanced pilots and it is typical of NBD quality. My 12 year old, who had no experience flying, absolutely loves his too.
This one is now my main Racing Whoop quad :-) Flies awesome. Loving the longer range of flying outside on calm days. Fast shipping.
Great for ripping around the house!!